We value your privacy
We only collect information that will help us make the site work better for you, let us contact you if you've asked us to, let us give you accurate information on our funding if you ask for it and give us a sense of how people are using the site so we can keep improving it.
The information we collect
We may collect the following information from people visiting the website:
- Names, addresses and any other contact information including your email address if you have provided this.
- The questions, queries and feedback people leave.
- Visitors' IP addresses, and details of which browser they used.
- How people use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques.
- A record of any feedback will be kept in line with our archive and retention policy, if you send us any.
- Please note you must obtain consent first before giving us anyone else’s information.
We use small data files stored on your computer called 'cookies'. Most large websites do this. They help us improve the website experience for you. Find out what we use them for, and how to control their use on our cookies section below.
How we use your information
We may use the information we collect to for the following reasons:
- improve the content, design and experience of this website,
- improve our services and products
- contact visitors (with their permission) to respond to feedback they have provided.
- We will not share any personal information you give us, with other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes. However, if you have voted then we may share your vote with our Partners, please refer to our Voting Terms and Conditions.
We do however use our cookies to gather information about how people use our website using analytics.
Connecting to other websites
Following a link to Big Lottery Fund from another website
Read about our cookies policy