The People’s Project website (“Website”) is owned and operated by Big Lottery Fund, operating as The National Lottery Community Fund, of 1st Floor Peel Building, 2 Marsham Street, London, SW1P 4DF.
Using the site
You may use this Website subject to these terms and conditions. Access and use by you of this Website constitutes acceptance by you of these terms and conditions.
Users of this Website may vote for the organisation they want to receive a grant of up to £70,000. Votes are subject to the Voting Terms and Conditions contained in this Website.
Intellectual property/ copyright
All web content including but not limited to the text, images, audio, video and animation placed directly onto this Website by The National Lottery Community Fund is the copyright of or is licensed to The National Lottery Community Fund (the Fund’s Material). You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the Fund’s Material available to any other party or in any other media without prior and appropriate written authorisation.
The names, images and logos identifying The National Lottery Community Fund are proprietary marks of The National Lottery Community Fund and may not be reproduced without the prior written authorisation from The National Lottery Community Fund.
Requests for such approval should be directed to:
The National Lottery Community Fund
1st Floor Peel Building,
2 Marsham Street, London,
Telephone: 020 7211 1800
Fax: 020 7211 1750
The Website and The National Lottery Community Fund are not responsible for copyright infringements made by any third party resulting from the publication of your content on the Website.
You do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on this site. However, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. Our pages must load into the user’s entire window.
We only link to our grant recipients, partners and websites which provide useful information which supplements our own information services. Any links or frames which connect the Website to other websites are provided by The National Lottery Community Fund for convenience only, and by accessing those linked sites you agree to any terms of access or use imposed by those linked websites.
For the avoidance of doubt, we may require you to remove any link to this Website in circumstances where your use constitutes inappropriate and/or unauthorised activity, such as but not limited to, using this site to promote third party profit making organisations.
We are not responsible for the contents, accuracy, opinions or links from these websites and we do not provide any warranty, or assume any responsibility, regarding the quality, accuracy or source.
To the extent permitted by law, The National Lottery Community Fund will not be liable (including in negligence) for any loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, loss of use of data; or any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, incurred by or awarded against you or any other person arising directly or indirectly from your access to or use of the Website (or any linked website); or any cost, loss, liability or expense arising from death, personal injury or damage to property (including damage to your software, hardware or data) resulting directly or indirectly from your access to or use of the Website (or any linked website).
You indemnify and hold The National Lottery Community Fund, its employees, officers and agents harmless from and against any claims, liability, expenses, losses, damages and costs (including legal costs and expenses) (“Loss”) incurred by any of those indemnified where such Loss was caused directly or indirectly by:
- your access to or use of the Website; or
- any contributions made by you (or on your behalf) to the Website (including, without limitation, Loss caused by a claim that your contribution infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any person).
- You acknowledge that you use the Website at your entire risk. We do not guarantee our site is secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- The National Lottery Community Fund is not responsible for any content that originates from non-The National Lottery Community Fund sources. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any such content, and are not responsible for the contents of any submitted material or posts.
- All content is provided on an "AS IS" basis only. We cannot warrant that the Website or any content provided will meet any of your needs or requirements or that it will be complete, error free, accurate or that it will be delivered without interruption, fault or error. Accordingly, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions, whether express, implied or statutory, regarding the Website and the content, including, but not limited to, any warranty of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party rights.
- You agree that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations and will not knowingly use the Website for any improper or unlawful purposes (including infringing any Intellectual Property Rights).
Contact details and further information
For a hard copy set of these terms and conditions please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Legal Department, The National Lottery Community Fund, 1st Floor Peel Building, 2 Marsham Street, London, SW1P 4DF.
The National Lottery Community Fund reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time therefore you should check these terms regularly.
Reporting issues or making a complaint
You may report any comments or complaints about this Website by: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call The National Lottery Community Fund customer service line on 020 7211 3700.
Privacy and Data Protection
This data can sometimes comprise personal data, to which UK data protection laws apply. All personal data gathered will be held securely by The National Lottery Community Fund in line with the Data Protection Act 2018. All such data will not be shared by The National Lottery Community Fund with any third party unless required to do so by law.
Connecting to other websites
Following a link to another website
Following a link to The National Lottery Community Fund from another website
These terms and conditions shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.